Q Limited announced its decision to acquire
Crowd Mobile Group
Riding the wave of smartphone growth and generating strong profit!
Crowd Mobile is a profitable global mobile entertainment and mobile focused micro-job business.
Opportunity to gain exposure to a company at the forefront of the dynamic smartphone sector:
- A global multi-platform SMS, mobile 'app' and cloud-based micro-job company;
- Over 3.4 million Any Question Answered (AQA) messages in FY14;
- Strong IP, with products and brands including Bongo Thinks, Passion for Fashion, What Would Jesus Do;
- Global footprint with growth
opportunities into new markets;
Profitable financials with solid margins:
- Proven profitable business model with solid margins;
- Crowd Mobile Financials in FY14
were $9.7m revenue and $2.2m EBITDA (unaudited management accounts);
Experienced management team
- Business led by leading internet entrepreneur Domenic Carosa;
- Globally experienced team
Rapidly growing market:
- Targeting the growing app info and entertainment usage markets globally;
- Huge growth forecast in
smartphone usage, with spend through smartphones expected to increase to $60bn
($26bn in 2012);
Crowd Mobile operates in the growing 'SMS & App' market, providing services to users through their mobile phone and tablet devices through the use of a number of Crowd Mobiles’ cool products and brands such as Bongo Thinks, Passion for Fashion and What Would Jesus Do. In financial year 2014 Crowd Mobile had over 3.4 million questions answered.
The company’s vision is to become a global, mobile focused micro job platform (jobs that take less than 5 minutes), building a global cloud based micro job workforce. We are targeting the growing app info and entertainment usage markets globally.
Crowd Mobile has generated strong financials to date, the company is profitable and has demonstrated solid margins. In financial year 2014 Crowd Mobile generated $9.7 million in sales and $2.2 million in EBITDA (these numbers are unaudited management numbers).
There is significant market growth potential as smartphone spend is set to increase to $60 billion in 2017.
Currently Crowd Mobile’s footprint is global with presence in Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Italy and France.
The company sees further growth opportunities to increase its footprint into North America, South America, Asia and Greater Europe.
Investor and media enquiries are welcome.